Although chronic pain is common among men and women of all ages, the correct treatment option for one person may not be suitable for the next. Pain Solutions offers a variety of treatment options, including traditional medical approaches and interventional options, as well as alternative treatments and therapies.
Specialized techniques that may be utilized include:
- Thorough medical history review, physical examination, and diagnostic evaluation to help determine the cause of the pain problem.
- MRI, CT, X-ray and other diagnostic tests to aid in localizing the source of pain and streamlining treatment options.
- The most up-to-date interventional techniques and injection therapies including epidural steroid injections, discography, nerve blocks, trigger point injections, sympathetic blocks, and joint injections.
- State-of-the-art therapies including spinal cord stimulation, spinal catheters, radiofrequency nerve lesioning, and disc nucleoplasty.
- Complementary therapy such as acupuncture, massage therapy, manipulation, nutrition support, and psychology support.
The staff of Pain Solutions focuses on making the patient as comfortable as possible during all procedures. We work hard at providing a safe and supportive environment in which our patients can find the assistance they need to progress to a more comfortable lifestyle.